Thursday, April 16, 2009

Squishing My Jello...

I gave up sugar over three weeks ago, it wasn't so bad, yes I would dream of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and donuts, but I made it through. In the beginning Sugar Free Jello was my savior for when I needed something a little bit sweet.
One day after lunch, around the time I need a little sweet kick, I was eating my sugar free jello at my desk. The kids were quietly working on their math boxes and I was checking their page when they were done.
Now sometimes I like to squish my jello all up in the cup and then eat it. So as I was doing so one of my boys, "Mr. Witty" comes to get his journal checked.
I told him just a sec I need to finish squishing my jello, with a smile on my face knowing how funny it sounds.
He looks at me and slowly goes, "Ohhkayy, that is not something you hear everyday." Then gives me a look.
I laughed so hard, he was right.

No comments: