Monday, August 17, 2009

And So It Begins...

Today was my first meeting of the school year. Not a biggie but we have plenty to talk about. We start work in one week. Do you hear me? ONE WEEK! Ok, I know some of you have started already, so I can't complain.

I can't say that the summer went by fast, nor slow, it was just right. I think I am always ready to go back. Each year I do get a little bit of panic, like I can't remember what I am supposed to do or how to teach. I know it will all be ok, I can't help to feel that way every year.

Now I am completely and utterly going to jinx myself for saying this, but I have yet to have a back to school nightmare. Usually I have a slew of them by now. Kind of weird here! (Knock on Wood)

My room is getting there in terms of being ready. I have some housecleaning stuff to finish and then I can begin the planning and prepping for the first day.

I hope everyone who is back at school already had a good beginning and for those about to start good luck! :)

No comments: