Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Awww...

My girls were telling me today that one of my boys told them he bought a present for one of the girls. Awwww, too cute! He hasn't given it to her yet. He is such a cool, neat, kind kid. I never expected this little crush though.

I was sitting next to the girl, who is receiving this gift, and said, "You know he is such a gentlemen."

The girls agreed.

We are putting on some Reader's Theater plays on Friday and this particular boy was very brave enough to play Prince Cicada in a version of Cinderella (Spiderella). He is the only boy in this play. In one part he gets down on his knee and asks Spiderella to marry him (which is not being played by the girl he is giving a gift too).

Stories like this today warm my heart in this cold weather. I hope he grows up to be just as nice and charming as he is today!

No comments: