Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cool Kicks...

I had just finished reading our chapter book out loud today when all of a sudden I find my foot pulled up into the air and being held. Luckily, I was sitting down.

Yah, Mr. Charming, lifted my foot, shoe, up and held it examining my new shoes. He was turning my foot around, looking at my shoe from all angles. I was like, ok, can I have my foot back now.

I wore my new shoes today, which the kids were in love with, new Puma's that are pink, purple, blue, and have neon laces. Mr. Charming took a liking to them, apparently. :)




The girls were overly impressed with these new shoes I wore this week...

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home."


2 comments:

Vagabond Teacher said...

Cute. It's like having your own little fashion consultants.

Unknown said...

I have a pair of cheetah print flats that are horse hair, I think. Anytime I wear them, I have a kid petting my foot during read-aloud time. It always makes me giggle.