Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Favorite Moment of the Day...

My favorite moment of the day today was when I was sitting down cleaning off my overhead from the lesson we just did when Mr. Charming comes up and puts his arm around my shoulder and leans his head into mine and says,

"How's it going my friend?"

I said, "Hi, Mr. Charming! How are you?"

"You know what?"

"What"

"I am going to my friend's house and we are going to play Halo. I have no idea what it is but we are going to have sooo much fun!"

"Umm, I think you are a bit young to play Halo."

"Oh, but we are going to have lots of fun anyway!"

And all through this he has me on one side and his new friend on the other side, his arms wrapped around our two shoulders. Life couldn't get better for him at that moment, he was all wrapped up in happiness.

No comments: