Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Great Ink Debate...

If there is one thing I am good at, it's the stare down.


It's like a scene from an old cowboy movie. Eyes squinting, staring intensely, you can almost see the dust devils flying by.

I pulled Mr. Thingy into the hall first thing in the morning and gave him my famous stare down. I calmly asked what happened to the ink being taken off my desk.

"I swear I didn't do it!"

"It just magically walked off my desk."

"Yes."

"I have two witnesses that say you took it."

"I swear I didn't!"

"I can stand here all day until you tell me the truth." (insert stare down scene here)

"Then, I guess we are going to stand here all day!"

Awwww snap! What?!? Are you kidding me? Another famous, did he just really say that moment!

Stare down doesn't work on Mr. Thingy, need new plan. Pretty sure it will work when his mother does it; she emailed me back last night to say she is having a chat with him. Disappearing ink, well disappeared forever.

If one good thing came out of this, Mr. Thingy was nearly SILENT the whole morning as a result of pouting.  It was a glorious morning!

No comments: