Friday, May 14, 2010

Style...

Mr. Charming was wearing track pants today.  I don't know why but he had one leg of the pants tucked into his white tube sock for most of the day.

After deciding I had enough of looking at his pants that way I questioned him on his style.

"Mr. Charming, why is your pant leg tucked into your sock?"

"Ummm, I don't know."

"Maybe you should take it out.  Make it look like the other one."

Of which he does, didn't take much to persuade him.

As he was turning around to walk away I tell him, "There now you look all handsome."

He turns around and says, "I always look handsome."

"Ok... Wow... I guess you do."

2 comments:

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

I just had a chance to read through your blog. Loved the stories about your day to day. I wish I documented those things more.

:) JD www.littlestlearners.blogspot.com

Mrs Irina Lyons said...

In my school when one leg of the sweatpants is tucked into the sock its a sign representing gangs. The gang depends on the colors of socks and whether the right or left pant leg is tucked. I always ask my kids to fix their pants.