Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts...

* I finished, The Book Whisperer, a full write up is coming soon!

* I secured the domain rights to my new website. I am going to work on it like a mad woman before school starts. I will reveal it shortly!!  Too exciting!!!

*Have you seen this one yet?  I bought one a year ago and LOVE it! 

Scotch(TM) Thermal Laminator 15.5 in x 6.75 in x 3.75 in 2 roller system (TL901)

I don't laminate a lot but my school either always has a broken laminator or we are out of lamination film or someone leaves it on over the weekend and the whole thing melts down (wasn't me).  So whenever I need something laminated, I can never do it! There are things that I have to laminate, such as materials that go into my math or Daily 5 stations. This little laminator takes care of those things.  I didn't know they existed until PT friends kindly showed me the way. 

Also I read about a little tip, if your lamination from your school machine is coming undone, run it through this one, it supposedly will take care of it for and close it right back up. You can also buy laminating pouches at Sam's Club for a pretty good price.

*I went to the teacher store, LakeShore Learning, the other day.  I nearly cried in the middle of the store because walking into a teacher store signals the end of summer break.  I went because I had a coupon that expired and needed to use it.  I then had to remind myself I still have until August 23rd, so not to panic yet.  I'll do that next week, when I plan on stepping foot into my new school that I am transferring to, and see how much unpacking and room getting ready that I have to do. *sigh*

No comments: