Sunday, November 8, 2009

Can I Get a Massage for my Massage...

I don't know how I could have forgotten this one...

Last week it was arranged for a chiropractor's office to come into the building to give 15 minute massages to the staff.

So I go in to get my massage, sit down in that chair thingy (sitting forward, face down in that hole chair). The girl starts to work on me, then proceeds to tell me that I am really tight. Umm, yah I'm a teacher. No seriously, I've always had really tight neck, shoulder muscles. So she keeps on working the muscles. At one point I open my eyes to see her actually leaning her whole body to get enough pressure to stretch the muscle. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't relaxing. It was a workout for me and I was the one sitting!

She finishes, they try to sell me on the chiropractor. I say thanks, it was great and leave. I am walking down the hall and run into two teachers, who stop and had to inform me that my neck and shoulders were beat red. I get back to the room, check my mirror, sure enough looked like I had a really bad sunburn. They kids were all asking me how it was, if they worked my back.

Everyone had to stop and comment how red I was. Can I get a massage for my massage?

No comments: